One Witch’s Cottage—the shop—closes forever—at the end of December 2020.
The combination of the yearlong pandemic—which will not end before mid-2021 at the most hopeful outlook, with the medical discovery of my having a rare incurable disease (treatable by surgery but requiring major life changes), has terminated the ability of this Witch to continue the business.
My books continue available on Amazon.
Cottage Crafted Goods
- Cloaks & capes of Pendleton® vwool
- Unique design amber & jet ritual necklaces
- Organic herb & plant resin magical powder incense blends
- Organic herb salves
- Original content, independently published, magical content books
Where to Purchase
- Etsy shop NOTICE: One Witch’s Cottage Etsy shop closes on the stroke of midnight, December 31, 2020.
- Amazon My books will continue available from Amazon.com and its international versions (Canada, UK, Japan, etc.)
About the Witch
In 2009, the University of Oregon’s Daily Emerald published an article on October 29th entitled “Wiccan, Not Wicked”—which quoted both Deborah Snavely & K.C. Anton extensively on the topic of Wicca, As part of the article, a video student interviewed me during which interview I demonstrated a brief Wiccan circle, from which Dylan Sylwester produced a 15-minute video. An abbreviated (3 min +) video clip of that 15 minutes is available to view free on Vimeo.com. This photograph is a screen capture of the opening frame.
- A Gramarye of Poesie: One Witch’s Grimoire—published February 1, 2019
- Old English Runes for Divination & Magic—published February 27, 2019
- Stones: a Metaphysical Guide to Gems & Metals—published March 3, 2019
- Gyres: Bodily Vortices of Power—2nd edition, publication est date March 2021
- Stars: Divination in the Night Sky—publication est date Sept 2021
- Cowled Cloaks
Pendleton® pure virgin wool cloaks of full length and double-thickness hoods;
pure raw silk noil fabric available for those who cannot tolerate wool
(black full-length, some colors calf-length)
- Caped Cowls
- Sennight Incenses
Organic dried herbs, pure plant resins, organic essential oils, in proprietary blends of the seven nights (hence, sennight) of the week. Powdered & blended, radiantly empowered by moon & sun, and finally charged within BTW circle, these incenses burn clean and fragrant. Cottage incenses contain zero added fillers, sawdust, chemicals, or colorants.
What is your seven-o?
Green grow the rushes, oh!
Seven for the seven stars in the sky…
“Green grow the rushes, oh!” traditional English counting song
Witchcraft tradition (British Traditional Wicca in North America, or Initiatory Wicca in Europe) requires every woman in circle to wear a visible necklace, an unbroken (having no catch) length of beads. Most men choose also to honor the Lady in like fashion. I have long made natural-bead necklaces of this type for my Witchcraft kinfolk, to my standards of natural gemstones, including the organic mineraloids amber & jet, strung on natural silk cord which is beeswaxed for strength and longevity.