To visit the Cottage in person…
Please make an appointment. The Cottage is my *home* as well as the name of my business. For that reason, I don’t hold “open hours” or hang a big sign on the front lawn. I’ve set 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Thursdays through Sundays as my available hours; other times are possible by request. Either way, here is my email contact form.
Hail & well met, good folk
In 2009, the University of Oregon’s Daily Emerald published an article on October 29th entitled “Wiccan, Not Wicked”—which quoted both Deborah Snavely & K.C. Anton extensively on the topic of Wicca, As part of the article, a video student interviewed me during which interview I demonstrated a brief Wiccan circle, from which Dylan Sylwester produced a 15-minute video. An abbreviated (3 min +) video clip of that 15 minutes is available to view free on Vimeo.com. This photograph is a screen capture of the opening frame.
- A Gramarye of Poesie: One Witch’s Grimoire—published February 1, 2019
- Old English Runes for Divination & Magic—published February 27, 2019
- Stones: a Metaphysical Guide to Gems & Metals—published March 3, 2019
- Gyres: Bodily Vortices of Power—2nd edition, publication est date May 2019
- Stars: Divination in the Night Sky—publication est date Sept 2019
- Previous release, Gyres: Vortices of Power Western Mystery Traditional lore from ancient Greece through the Age of Enlightenment that informs the magical technology used for working magic with natural bodily energies. These gyres are natural sources of energy, the structure or skeleton of the subtle body, called aura. Accompanying the book is a pouch of a full suite of visible spectrum tumbled gemstones (all seven colors), together with tumbled hematite and obsidian to support grounding, and a natural clear quartz point to move energies. Instructions for magical cleansing, energizing, and healing workings are provided.
The capes & cloaks sold here are original designs by Deporodh based entirely on millennium-old historical and folk construction. These outerwear garments offer practical yet elegant utility. Woven fabrics of natural fibers—virgin wool or raw silk—go into each cloak.
- Cowled Cloaks
- Caped Cowls
- Sennight Incenses
Organic dried herbs, pure plant resins, organic essential oils, in proprietary blends of the seven nights (hence, sennight) of the week. Powdered & blended, radiantly empowered by moon & sun, and finally charged within BTW circle, these incenses burn clean and fragrant. No fillers, sawdust, chemicals, or dyes.
What is your seven-o?
Green grow the rushes, oh!
Seven for the seven stars in the sky…
“Green grow the rushes, oh!” traditional English counting song
- Healing Herbals
One Witch’s Cottage salves & remedies are, like our incenses, made from scratch, using whole dried herbs (not distillations)—many grown & dried here at the Cottage—then processed into organic carriers which are also healing themselves.
Witchcraft tradition (British Traditional Wicca in North America, or Initiatory Wicca in Europe) requires every woman in circle to wear a visible necklace, an unbroken (having no catch) length of beads. Most men choose also to honor the Lady in like fashion. I have long made natural bead necklaces of this type for my Witchcraft kinfolk, to my standards of natural stones, including the organic minerals amber & jet, strung on natural silk cord which is beeswaxed for strength and longevity.