Arcanum Auctoris means both mysterious author and the author’s mysteries. Or, in the case of this author, Mysteries, with a capital M. To quote from one of the two first publications of this corner of the cottage:
…the Mystery I can never show
nor speak, nor tell untime;
yet ever share with kinfolk thus,
in prose, and deed, and rhyme.
A number of titles are planned, many of them three-quarters written or more. A few have been in the pipeline so long they date back to Woodhart: A Witch’s Cottage, circa 2002.
A number of notecards and prints are planned for release in the near future. Half a lifetime’s portfolio hides stacks of my work over a few decades past. For example, here’s two of examples of watercolor paintings I cherish, which in particular decorate my ritual space
- A Gramarye of Poesie: One Witch’s Grimoire—published February 1, 2019
- Old English Runes for Divination & Magic—published February 27, 2019
- Stones: a Metaphysical Guide to Gems & Metals—published March 3, 2019
- Gyres: Bodily Vortices of Power—2nd edition, publication est date April 2019
- Stars: Divination in the Night Sky—publication est date Sept 2019